quinta-feira, 12 de julho de 2012

113- INSTANT CLICKING ESPECIAL - DIA INTERNACIONAL DO ROCK





Eu ainda não consegui os instrumentos musicais que procuro para afinar minha coleção com o beat musical.Muita coisa,ainda tenho em vista nesse aspecto,no infinito mundo das miniaturas...
Por achar bem legal essa história de DIA INTERNACIONAL DO ROCK,presto minha homenagem a este dia,com o bis de uma das fotos nesse clima,que mais gosto, entre as já realizadas.Dessa vez numa versão manipulada.Espero poder enfim ano que vem apresentar a doll band,em grande estilo.LOL!!


     
Interessantemente,hoje,dia 12 de Julho de 2012,o mundo comemora à véspera do DIA INTERNACIONAL DO ROCK,os 50 anos de atividade dos
ROLLING STONES,banda mítica britânica,liderada por Mick Jagger e Keith Richards.O CLICKING DOLLS SAÚDA O MARAVILHOSO SOM DESSE PATRIMÔNIO DO ROCK CHAMADO:
                                 ROLLING STONES



WEB PUBLICITY (Not Found The Author's Credit) - WEB DIVULGAÇÃO(Não Encontrado Crédito Do Autor)

12 comentários:

  1. Very nice dress. Cool picture.
    Please visit my blog. Pool party. :)

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Hi,Mark!
      For Sure I Will!
      Thanks For Your Visit,And Comment!

      Excluir
  2. Hello from Spain: a tribute to the International Day of Rock. I really like the band of the Stones. They are always authentic. Congratulations on this photo tribute to Barbie and guitar This doll wears a beautiful red dress and I like the creative fund coo if you created a slide. We remain in contact blog blog

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Marta,Thank You!!
    I Made Last Year A Homage Of This International Rock Day:
    You Can Check It By This Link:

    http://clickingdolls.blogspot.com.br/2011/07/13-de-julho-dia-mundial-do-rock.html

    As I Said I'm Still Looking For Some Acessories To Make A Doll Band...I Hope I Can Find It For The Next Year.

    We Keep In Touch,Friend,Thank You!!

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Nice start to your girl band. What kind of music will they play? :-)

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. GrandMommy!(BE WELCOME!!)
      Thank You So Much For The Encouragement!!LOL!!
      I guess a fusion blues rock pop funk could be a nice way to bring some groove to the human hearts...LOL!!

      Excluir
  5. Enjoyed your post. Sometimes you can get cheap plastic Christmas tree ornaments that are shaped like horns. I also got a series of drums in all sizes that were Christmas ornaments. I have enough to make a Samba school!

    My Froggy Stuff also has a tutorial on making a guitar from craft foam on her You Tube channel. When we were kids my brother made a series of guitars from balsa wood.

    Looking forward to seeing photos of your band!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Hey,Limbe!
      Thank You For The Visit!
      I Love All You Said About The X-Mas Tree Ornaments!
      And I'm Happy The Friends Are Encouraging Me To
      Really Create The Doll Band!
      I LOVE Your Idea Of A Doll School Of Samba!!
      This Could Be Awesome In BRASIL LOL!!
      Let Me Know If You Really Create One!!!
      Be Always Welcome!!

      Excluir
  6. Great tribute and of course the photo is great. She looks like she is ready to rock out!!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Hi,Brini!!
      Good to have your visit!
      Thank You!
      Be Always Welcome!!

      Excluir