domingo, 25 de outubro de 2015

178- COMING SOON: ABOUT THE RUNNING OF THE TIME AND SOME GOOD NEWS...




Hello,Friends!

This is just a short "drop",about what's coming next month on Clicking Dolls.
It seems that happened yesterday,but was actually in last december,
almost one year ago!I decided to make a change,putting a beautiful ginger doll in replacement of my first one like,that I always felt unsure about her "beauty" and permanence among the dolls. 
But since I saw the awesome Louboutin mold in its ginger(and most beautiful)version,I had the certain to let Sírian go,and give all my welcomes to SYBIL.

The happy news is that I found(and ordered)an articulated body for her,and soon,she will be in the group of Divas able to move,letting behind the static boring "muse aspect".

I'll try something to her height,because I just love this doll!

                See You Soon!Thanks To All!!


   (Sybil 2014)

6 comentários:

  1. Congratulations on your new acquisition Jorge. Sybil is lovely!

    dbg

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Debbie,My Friend!
      Thank you for the visit! Actually, Sybil is not a new acquisition(I bought her in last december) her new body,is and this will be shown,as soon as possible,after receive her new body (Barbie Collector Elvis).I hope you come for the "Avant Premiére" (LOL!).Hugs,Baby!!

      Excluir
  2. Nossa, dezembro passado? Que linda! Que doll é essa? Não lembro de tê-la visto nas lojas! Nada como um corpo articulado para dar vida às fotos!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Lolo,essa é a - Red Carpet - Barbie Doll "Yellow Gown" Barbie Look Collection on Louboutin face mold.Ela foi vendida no Brasil,mas uma doll dessas,não esquenta prateleira,por isso vc não deve tê-la visto.Muita gente sabia que ela chegaria e correu para adquiri-la.Eu consegui a minha com Alê Fiocco (Ele me disse que te adicionou no Face)

      Excluir
  3. Sybil is very pretty and I love her name. :-). I need to rebody mine too. Red hair dolls are some of my favorites to collect. Looking forward to seeing more of Sybil especially with her articulated body.

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Hi,My Friend!
      Sorry for my lateness in answer to you.I felt the necessity to get out of internet for some days,to prepare the postings for the blog anniversary on next November 09.I LOVE red hair dolls.I guess I must to put another tone of hair in my collection.Sybil is coming with all the POWER,LOL!!Thank you for coming,Georgia!!

      Excluir