sexta-feira, 9 de outubro de 2015

176- FINALLY INTRODUCING "MAX" (THE NEW BOY ON DOLL CAST)



Hello,Friends!

August was for me a very busy month,and I realy had not chance to make any posting,even having a new doll on the Collection.
MAX,this new doll,is a Catching Fire Finnick Doll and he became a great surprise.In 2013,when the Catching Fire dolls was released,in a first moment I adored the promotional images of Finnick,but after that,observing the images of the doll by the worldwide collector's photos,I thought him a little bit ugly,or weird,or also as a kind of "Harley Ken Mold" bad version.So,I decided to choose Peeta,as the new option for a "boy".

I remember seeing first images of Peeta on ALL4BARBIE Martha's blog and it made my decision to forget Finnick and search for an opportunity to bring Peeta for the collection...and I did it.On early 2014,Peeta(that I named TIM)came among my dolls.I often kept seeing some pictures of Finnick on internet,never understanding how far he could be,from the promotional images of Mattel,to the real pictures on internet.
Also by this time I was sure that DON,my first articulated Ken playline Fashionista(2009),was not anymore in harmony by my others Kens,almost all them,Collectors.I could not make him a close up capture,without feel that his face doesn't really work for some good "expressions". So,DON was out of the collection!That was the time I thought could be maybe interesting to make a bet on Finnick even still thinking of him as an weird guy (LOL).And I started staying tuned for an opportunity to find one, by a good price.
Through my friend Alê Fiocco,it was possible,exactly in August.When I had the boy in hands,I felt so glad to have taken the decision to buy one.In hands,he wasn't exactly as I saw on his pictures.
I felt I had a challenge to try overcome:the ambition to realize better images of him than the ones I saw and that left me this impression of an ugly doll.After some tries,and after give him a new way by his hair,it was time to find a good natural light,to capture him.Well,the results are  exactly what I share here with all of you.
These are just the first images of MAX.Looking ahead for more and more pictures with this hot,surprising boy.

                     INTRODUCING MAX









17 comentários:

  1. Congratulations on getting Max. I love your photos, like I always do. I would have enjoyed seeing what he looked like before you restyled him, but I am sure he looks 100% better now.

    dbg

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Hi,Debbie!!
      I bought him nude in good condition, except for a tooth mark on his feet(probably of a cat by the size) and a very disheveled hair.Out of a good style.I tried to let it looking close of the amazing hair styling of him on the promo images of Mattel...

      Excluir
  2. Max looks very cool, he has a great outfit too. Beautiful photos you took from him! :-)

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Hi,Linda!!
      Thank you! He is very cool for pictures,Linda!!
      I hope to keep doing good tries with him...Thanks again for coming!!

      Excluir
  3. Oi Jorge! Que lindas as fotos!!
    Olha, eu pessoalmente acho todos os Ken collectibles estranhos... mas os playline são simplesmente bizarros...
    Estou querendo adquirir mais Ken collectible articulados, pois já tenho Barbies demais.
    Que bom que você conseguiu o Finnick, pois para o último filme A Esperança Parte 2, só virão o Peeta e o Gale... espero consegui-los a um preço bom. Você que está sempre por dentro dos melhores preços, me avise se tiver promoção deles na Semaan ou algo assim, por favor!
    Pena que nunca poderei dar um corpo articulado para o meu Edward de Twilight... ele é branco demais...
    Suas fotos são perfeitas! Estou tendo problemas de iluminação com as minhas, mesmo tendo adquirido uma luminária... preciso treinar mais... e arriscar mais a tirar fotos ao ar livre XD~
    Abçs!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Lolo!!!
      Que bonito esse seu comment!Achei bem engraçado vc achar todos os Kens Collectibles estranhos (rsrsrsrsrsr!)Na verdade eu pessoalemente só achei assim o Finnick.O novo Peeta é lindo,mais ainda que a versão 1.Pode deixar que se souber de bons preços...te falo!!Rsrsrsr!Suas fotos estão ótimas do ponto de vista da composição.A luz é o nosso drama.Às vezes conseguimos ,às vezes não.E os bonecos são objetos reflexivos,precisamos de uma luz que suavize esse aspecto.Mas te sinto indo num bom caminho!Keep Going!!

      Excluir
    2. Obrigada pela força! Coloquei fundo de eva preto e melhorou bastante! Mas o drama é que agora algumas fotos pegaram luz demais XD~ mas perseverarei!

      Excluir
    3. Aí vc controla com o ISO na câmera!

      Excluir
  4. Witaj! Max to bardzo przystojny mężczyzna. Wspaniale wygląda na zdjęciach! Doskonale został ubrany! Gratuluję i pozdrawiam serdecznie!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Olla123,

      Dziękuję za wizytę i za komentarz
      Mile Widziane!
      Thank You! -

      Excluir
  5. Wow! You brought the best out of him. He's such a hunk now! Looks way too better than before, I'm sure. Congrats! Keep up your good job restyling ken dolls!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Marcella!!
      THANK YOU SO MUCH!!BE WELCOME!!
      I'm glad to let this impression to you,reading the way you express
      what you felt seeing my pictures.Keep in touch!!

      Excluir
  6. Niiiiice! Love those piercing blue eyes. Your pics are superb!!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Brenova!
      Thank you very much for your visit and comment!
      I love the magnetic expression of Max's eyes too (LOL!!)
      Glad to have your kind words about my pics!
      BE WELCOME!!!

      Excluir
  7. Max is hot! Love that backdrop, too.

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Hey Vanessa!!What A Joy Having You On Here!!
      Thanks for coming!!
      The backdrop is an staircase we have here at the street. It's in front of a school for children and teenagers.They use it to do lots of paintings.
      I waited for a quiet sunday to take the pictures!!LOL!! Big Hug,My Friend!!

      Excluir
  8. Max is surely a hot bad boy! Lol! I LOVE how you redressed him! Will he have a girlfriend or two? Lol! The backdrop is perfect these pics! Your photos are awesome as always!!!

    ResponderExcluir