segunda-feira, 5 de outubro de 2015

* LIEBSTER AWARD ACCEPTANCE AND SLIGHT MODIFICATION -


Hello Friends!

I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Debbie Garrett of Black Doll Collecting

The rules of acceptance are the follows:

.Post The Awards On Your Blog;
.Thank The Blogger Who Presented This Award,And Link Back To Their 
 Blog - Thank You,Debbie!I'm glad and appreciate the nomination.(See the link to her blog in green above!)

.Write 11 Random Facts About Yourself


01- This Is My First Liebster Award
02- I Was Born In Rio De Janeiro,Brasil
03- But Since 2000 I Live In São Paulo,Brasil
04- I Believe In Doll Collecting As A Peace Culture
05- 2009 Was The Year I Started As A Collector
06- I Am A Collage Artist!
07- I Love Fine Arts      
08- Black And Red Are Often My Favorite Colors For Clothes And Shoes
09- Christie/Asha Is The Most Lovely Head Mold For AA Dolls
10- Summer Is Not My Favorite Time Of The Year
11- Wine Is The Perfect Drink For Any Ocasions

The Rules Continued:

* Nominate 11 Blogs Who You Feel Deserve This Award,And Who Has Less
  Than 200 Followers.
I only can nominate three blogs.They Are: Dolldom ; Royalty.Girl ; LindosSonhosDourados

*Answer 11 Question Posted By The Presenter And Ask Your Nominees 11
 Questions:

01- How Did You Become A Blogger? 
    It happened just for trying to create a space to share my 
    photos,my tries on doll photography and my impressions of the
    doll culture.
    
02- What Was Your Favorite Subject In School And Why?
    Portuguese,my language,because since I was a child,
    I already had a good interest for communication and expression.

03- You Can Be Any Doll You Want,Brought To Life.Wich Doll Are You 
    And Why? 
    Probably I could be happy as "NIKKI TOP MODEL"
   (LOL),definitely the most beautiful doll face I
    ever saw.
04- What's The Coolest Story Ever Connected To
    Your Blog? 
    Have been the inspiration for Debbie Garrett
    make in 2011 the debox of her Celebrate Disco
    Doll.So I realized the power of the Internet
    and made a dear friend for now only virtual,
    but not less very welcome. 
05- What's Your All Time Favorite Movie?
    I cannot choose only one!
    It's impossible,by this time,I'll make mention
    to "GREASE" one of my favorite musicals.
06- What Do You Do When You're Not Blogging? I recently decided to
   give myself less obligation in posting.Just for enjoy others
   aspects of life I do it now only when I have something that can
   be a good news,a good try on my photos...
07- What Are Your Grail Dolls/Action Figures? Nikki Top Model!
08- Wich Three Countries Or Cities Would You Like To Visit?
    USA,France and Japan
09- Is There A Project You Dream Or Accomplishing?
     YES!!But I believe is better keep a certain secret about some
     projects...LOL,that's why I can't tell you it by now...
10- What Your Favorite Foods? Italian and Japanese!
11- Any Tips You Could Give Future Bloggers? Pay attention to the
     message your content could offer to the world by now.People are
     searching for things to help them to keep some hope.Be kind,be
     respectful!

For The Three Blogs I Nominated,I Ask To Answer Exactly The Same Questions I Answered To Debbie Garrett
                                                  



8 comentários:

  1. Thank you so much, Jorge, for accepting the nomination and for following through with this delightfully written and laid-out post.

    The photo of you with the doll made me smile.

    Your random facts allowed me to get to know more about the depth of your character and your appreciation for the finer things in life.

    Thank you for introducing me to three new blogs.

    I loved your doll choice. Top Model Nikki is a gorgeous doll and I thank you again for influencing me to debox my doll. After I did that, I found two more at a local thrift store for less than $3 each.

    Your suggestions for bloggers are great. I particularly appreciated the suggestions of being nice and respectful. Doing these two things in all aspects of life says quite a lot about a person's character.

    Thank you again!

    dbg

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Debbie,
      You are the most beautiful happening, since I started my blog in late 2010.I had fun and some recognizing, but the best thing in life is the friends and you were a friend that arrived on my life through that blog,so all I can say is that I'm grateful for have you in my life, and pray for have an opportunity to give you a hug in person someday.
      Thank You,Debbie!!

      Excluir
    2. What a beautiful compliment, Jorge. I treasure our meeting and our communication as well. I mentioned to someone earlier today that the positive thing about continuing to blog (aside from the fact that I love to write) is if I had never began blogging, I would not have met and gained from many of the delightful people who follow it. That includes you.

      dbg

      Excluir
    3. Thank You,Debbie!!
      It's my pleasure! I'm glad for our meeting! <3

      Excluir
  2. Ah que lega!!! Obrigada pela nominação! Vou fazer!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Você merece,Lolo!
      O LSD é um blog muito bacana!E sou grato à você por ter incentivado meu blog a continuar...
      Muito Sucesso,Viu??

      Excluir
  3. Hello, I enjoyed reading your answers :-). The photo of you and the doll is great! I love "Grease" too, I used to know all the songs by heart as a teenager :-). I'm curious about your secret project, hope to read more soon! Greetings from Belgium

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Linda!!
      Thank You So Much For The Lovely Comment!
      I'm glad to know I have a colleague of Grease Songs in Belgium.
      I must to say I LOVE everything I know about Belgium. A great country!!
      Be Welcome On Here - And YES! As Soon As Possible I'll Tell About The Secret Project - LOL!! -

      Excluir