segunda-feira, 9 de novembro de 2015

179- 5TH ANNIVERSARY CLICKING DOLLS! DAY OF CELEBRATION!


Hi There,Friends!
Today is a very special day!
CLICKING DOLLS celebrates five years on internet.And it's awesome having your visit today!Well,we could say we have a history together,and this year is twice special for me,being also the year of my 50th anniversary.In the last five years,through these little amazing creatures of plastic,I could keep my spirit even more youthful than everybody already say I have.Dolls and their universe,connect us on a peace culture.You can't never hold this universe with anger and stress by your mind or heart.So,I'm very happy for this double celebration.
Of course,it was not always simple keeping the mind on the blog and give some attention to all the other calls and aspects of life.For that reason,many times I had to be out,posting less than in other moments,but always keeping my heart and mind for the returning moment.And it was so glad find out that you all were here waiting and supporting me on my personal moments.All I have to say for you all is:THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!
The idea to be able to bring a smile on your face or some good thinking to your mind by my pictures,make you all,really important to me,exactly as do of this job,something still warm on my heart.
I really do love photographing!
Along all November,the postings,will keep us in the mood of this celebration of our first five years together.So we gonna have what to see,what enjoy and remember.As a start we gonna see some of the best moments of celebration in these five years of activity.Stay tuned for many more,also as a celebration!
                        THANK YOU,SO MUCH!


                          RETROSPECTIVE:
          IN THE MOOD OF CELEBRATION












                           Now,You!
             Strike A Pose And Join Us!



16 comentários:

  1. Respostas
    1. Roxane!
      Thank You So Much!!
      I'm happy to have you on here,and as the first comment of the day!!
      Be Always Welcome!!

      Excluir
  2. Happy Anniversary my friend!!!! I LOVE LOVE your pictures! This looks like a very fun party! The food table looks awesome!! You really rolled out the Red Carpet! Great post!!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Georgia,My Friend!! What A Happiness having you on here today!!
      I must to say and I have the pleasure to say you:THANK YOU SO MUCH,for all this time of presence,encouragement and warm words!
      I'm glad to have you as one of the first friends of the blog!I pray for someday,who knows,meet you in person for a tight hug!!
      THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

      Excluir
  3. WootWoot!!! HAPPY DOUBLE ANNIVERSARY!!!!! You bring much joy. Blessings for many, many more years to come!!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Brenova!!
      Thank You Very Much!!
      My Pleasure, Having You Celebrating Today On Here!!
      Be Always And Always WELCOME!!!

      Excluir
  4. Congratulations, Jorge! Happy 5th Anniversary to Clicking Dolls. Thank you for the beautiful trip (photos) down Clicking Dolls Memory Lane.

    dbg

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Debbie!!!
      You're a very beautiful gift my blog gave me!And it's a joy having you in my life (even by the web!) and on here today!Time goes fast and suddenly five years already passed...
      THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR KINDNESS,LOVE AND SUPPORT!!
      Be Always And Always Very Welcome!! Hugs,Darling!!

      Excluir
  5. A very Happy double Birthday/Anniversary!!! Your photos are fabulous, the table looks very festive, and I hope you and the dolls enjoyed the champagne :-). 3 birthday kisses for you xxx and for your blog xxx!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Linda!!
      Thank You So Much, For Coming!!
      It's wonderful having the friends in this celebration day!
      I must to thank you for all your participation and good vibes for me and my photo job.Kisses back to you,and keep coming on CLICKING DOLLS.I'm back,soon, with many news on this november!!

      Excluir
  6. Happy Anniversary! Here is to five more fun years! Cheers!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. GrandMommy!!
      Thank you so much!You're also have a nice part on this celebration!!
      Thanks for all your encouragement and kindness!!

      Excluir
  7. I love a good celebration and you sure know how to throw a party. Happy 50th and 5th anniversaries. I've enjoyed your blog and your incredible pictures. I look forward to spending many more years with you.

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. My Friend Vanessa!!
      I hope we can have our party together and in person someday!!
      Thank You,Thank You And Thank You,For All Your Love And Support On Here!
      You also are an inspiration for all of us with your amazing doll art job!
      God bless us and let's keep many years together!!
      Kisses and a tight hug!!

      Excluir
  8. Parabéns pelo aniversário do blog! Que legal!! Meu blog já tem 4 anos mas eu nunca lembrei de comemorar XD~ quem sabe ano que vem...
    Que festa chique hein! Adorei!
    Muito legal que você tem um mini me, eu nunca consegui fazer a minha. Fica a Tarina de minha alter ego XD~~~
    Abraços!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Olá,Lolo!
      Obrigado por todo esse tempo acompanhando e incentivando o CLICKING DOLLS.Você deveria comemorar o niver de seu blog!A maior parte dos blogs celebra seu aniversário,sua data de abertura on line.Ben não é meu "mini me",rsrsr.Nenhum de meus bonecos me "representa" em 3D.Cada um deles representa um personagem peculiar dentro do doll cast.Meu "alter ego" doll é Sheilla.B. a primeira doll adquirida,mas ela também não é meu "mini-me" rsrrs.

      Excluir