domingo, 27 de dezembro de 2015

181- SYBIL,FINALLY READY FOR MOVEMENT!



Hello,Friends!


When I decided to change my red hair doll,for another,with a different style of head mold, I had no idea that still could be possible to find the stunning Louboutin(RED CARPET LOOK).
She is obviously a beauty,and I'm very happy to had taken the decision to really make this change.
Even in the time of Sírian(my first ginger doll-Summer Top Model-),I always thought about a re-body for her. 
In her case,trying to convince myself that she could really be a better doll.But when I had Sybil in hands,this intention became a necessity exactly for her beauty.It took almost one year,since I bought her in last december,to find only a month ago a nude Barbie Elvis,for the re-body.I confess I had some trouble doing the operation.Something was not working as usual and I felt worried and afraid to break the head pin of the doll's body...but,once again,the "gods of the ludic" said Ok!And finally,we have one more "girl",
ready for the movements.

Hope you all enjoy her as I'm doing now.
Thank you for the visit!
See you soon!!


















6 comentários:

  1. Happy Holidays my friend!! Sybil is beautiful! She looks great in everything that you have styled her in!! I especially love the red hair. :-)

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Hi,My Friend!! I'm glad you like her,too!When I was choosing a red hair doll for my collection,still in 2010 by my first ginger doll,I felt myself in doubt about the colors.Some of them going most to the red and some to the carrot tone,well this second was my choice,and Sybil kept this,I'm glad for that.I have a black Diva in red hair.Reese Dynamite Girl.HAPPY HOLIDAYS,Sweet!Thanks For Coming!!

      Excluir
  2. Very pretty! I love that she plays the violin! Please share the red hair black Diva!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Thank You,Grand Mommy!I'll do that soon!My black Diva of the red hair Gilda Reese is out of the lights for a long time.I guess it's time to bring her back!Stay tuned!!Thanks for coming!! <3

      Excluir
  3. Ela é belíssima! Confesso que essa Louboutin ruiva me passou despercebida!
    Que bom que conseguiu corpo pivotal pra ela! Estou esperando as The Look 2016!
    Adorei o vestido, a jaqueta, o top de miçangas

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Oi,Lolo!!São muitas dolls!Às vezes,algumas inclusive não são via publicidade,o que vemos de perto.Sybil foi uma substituição muito feliz Summer Top Model sempre me soou bizarra e nunca entendi por que de fato a comprei rsrsrsr.Mas agora estou satisfeitíssimo com minha ruiva!Obrigado pela visita!!

      Excluir