sábado, 19 de março de 2016

189 - THE QUEEN IS BACK,IN THE PERFECT WAY!





Hello,Friends!
I could not accept the fact that recently I was able to create re-bodies for five of my dolls,and Dorah,my most beautiful black doll,was still on the inexpressive Model Muse body. By many and many times,I thought about it,having the strange sensation that I would not find a body for her. When something keeps on my head... I have to resolve it,but I really could not find the way,till I decide organize my dolls box.
Observing one by one and understanding the transformations my doll collection passed through this last three years,I decided to follow my intuition and give up of some of my iconic dolls,to give to my Top Model Nikki - Dorah - the chance/change for finally gets articulations.
This was not the first time that I thought about take out Aly (Pop Life Christie) of my collection.But just for being she so iconic,for sure lovely and my first "gold label",I kept myself unsure to take this decision.
But in a recent conversation about my dolls,plans for the dolls and characteristics of my collection, with a very sensitive friend, I had to undesrtand, that all my impressions about Pop Life dolls having a caricatural aspect,and for that, shows a different style from what my  collection is featuring now,were true.
Then,encouraged by this talk,I finally decided to sell the Pop Life's doll head,and offer to Dorah,her,for sure,a stunning and beautiful doll,the opportunity(by the re-body),to be,as I always dreamed she should be.
A last detail about this news,it's that I'd love to give Dorah,the chance to have those pretty hands of Pop Life dolls...I never saw again this kind of hands in a Barbie Collector doll.Mattel's "quality",nowadays,gives to Collectors the same style of playline hands!All I can say,is that I'm really happy!Having no regret giving up from Aly,and sure that forward,Dorah will appears more and more,
being able to be part of my new photo projects for the doll cast.

                  THE DORAH'S RETURN!











14 comentários:

  1. Your Dorah is indeed beautiful and the Pop Life body has given her life! It is the body Mattel should have given her in the first place! I love the way you have dressed her and with this new body, well, she just rocks it!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Phyllis!
      I totally agree with you,TOP MODEL NIKKI should come with articulated body.I'm not into Model Muse bodies anymore,I "need" to let my dolls having expression on their bodies.
      I'm glad you like her!Thanks for coming and for the comment!

      Excluir
  2. Dorah is gorgeous! I've yet to win her in an auction. You've styled her beautifully. I didn't know Pop Life would match her.

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. AG Lanc!
      Thank you so much for the visit!Crossed fingers on here for your win getting her!She is precious in my opinion the most beautiful black doll of all the times.And stay tunned for a Pop Life body for your girl.It matches! Thanks for the comment!
      Be Always Welcome!!

      Excluir
  3. Your Dorah is beautiful! I agree with you that she is one of the prettiest AA dolls that Mattel has ever created! In fact, she is my "favorite"play line Mattel doll. Your pictures and the fashionable way you style your dolls are awesome!! I look forward to seeing more of her.

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Georgia,My Friend!
      It's incredible she is truly a "playline" doll (LOL).I'm glad you also love her.This doll became a "cult" doll all across the globe.I love her now as I did in first day I saw her...
      Thank You,For The Visit!Hugs My Sweet!

      Excluir
  4. You found the perfect body for her. I love articulation! They sometimes get in their own position. When you look at them their pose seems to be natural.

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Exactly,GrandMommy!
      Mostly in her case, since she gets the factory name Top Model and such as one should be able to strike poses.I'm glad now she can!Thank you for be here celebrating the Diva with us!!Hugs,Friend!

      Excluir
  5. Ela é linda demais! Foi uma pena eu não ter conseguido uma na época! Hoje me arrependo! Nunca mais saiu uma bonita assim!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Lolo,
      A boa notícia é que você ainda pode tê-la,afinal ainda se consegue hoje em dia,bonecas muito anteriores em lançamento que "Nikki Top Model",que é de 2009.Tente E-bay ou Alê Fiocco,mas até no velho ML você consegue.

      Excluir
  6. Hello from Spain: I love the new articulable body. Great style. Nice photos. Keep in touch

    ResponderExcluir
  7. I really like your Dorah. The tall Pop Life body is a good replacement for the original Mode Muse body. Her face and the AA Hard Rock Cafe barbie along with model of the moment Nichelle are the best head-sculpts.

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Hi,Miss Leo!
      What a pleasure,having a new visit from you!Thanks!
      I totally agree with you!And I think we were blessed having not this head mold vulgarized as Mbili and Goddess...Nichelle is such an amazing creation( I still want her!) !Thanks for coming!! Happy Easter!For you and family!! <3

      Excluir