sábado, 2 de abril de 2016

191- BLOG PRIVATE EXHIBITION - "ARCANUM" BY JORGE RAMIRO


Hi,All Of You!

ARCANUM,is a word that belongs to the magic lines and means the secret,the unrevealed,the things that can be told by the symbol.
Five years ago,I met in Facebook,as a contact of some common friends,a very creative,exciting,curious and talented artist of São Paulo,Brasil, called GAL OPPIDO.
   Gal Oppido & Jorge Ramiro (2015)
Gal is a multimedia artist very sentitive,
and able to get great results in drawing,
photography,his most used expression,
video,music and more.
Last year,he made me an invitation to join his project called CROSS.A surprising video collage(if I can call it this way),composed by many different expressions of art,as music,contemporary art,acting,
performance...and among all this,Gal,had a kind of vision,that my doll characters,could somehow get dialogue with the project.
I had the pleasure to meet him in person,visiting his studio and I was introduced to a part of the material already done.Watching all those amazing performances,by so many different artists,I felt an inspiration to create exactly something out of everything I've been doing since I started working with doll photography.
Of course I have nothing against fashion style.Actually,I really love it.But I thought it was time to take my eyes for another dimension,another way to observe and deeply see my pieces,my dolls.
And I decided to study,for conceive something that explores opacity,power of expression of the dolls.The strength of the myth and symbolic aspect.The result is this small exhibition,that I bring to you today.Thank You So Much!

          EXCLUSIVELY AND PRIVATELY FOR THE
            BLOG FOLLOWERS:

             "ARCANUM" - JorgeRamiro ©2016



















10 comentários:

  1. Hello from Spain: congratulations for your cooperation with this great artist named Gal. Your photos are awesome. I really like all the elements that you use in these photos. Thank you for sharing these exclusive photos with your followers of your blog. Keep in touch

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Marta!
      Having none comments,when I posted the pictures of Max in this project,made me feel a little worried,if this moment of my pictures could be boring for my followeres on here.
      I'm glad to have something coming from you,Marta.Since I consider you as a sensitive person,it's good to know this can be interesting.
      Thank you,so much!For the visit and the gentle remark!

      Excluir
  2. Piękne, tajemnicze i wymowne zdjęcia! Wspaniale, że mogłeś poznać Artystę Gal! Z wielką przyjemnością będę śledzić Twoje prace, jeśli tylko zechcesz je pokazać na blogu.
    Pozdrawiam serdecznie!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Olla123,
      Thank you,for the compliments!
      Well,as soon as I have a definition of how my photos will work with his project I will for sure share on here.To know the art of GAL OPPIDO,just make a research on Google,you probably will see a lot.Thank you!

      Excluir
  3. Congrats on the project - it is fantastic! I hope I will have an opportunity to see the whole thing, how your photos fit in the bigger picture.

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. IHime,Thank You So Much!!
      Me,too!!LOL!!I'm still waiting the definition of Gal Oppido,but anyway the greatest thing of this invitation was what this brought to my perception doing photo productions.All I can say is that I have a non stop mind in terms of plans.But as sson as I have news of the Cross Project,I share here.Thank You!!

      Excluir
  4. It must be fun to be able to collaborate with someone else on a doll project. Hopefully, you will share your photos here. I haven't been following you for very long, but I do love your doll photos and your sense of fashion. I am excited to see more from you on this project!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Hi,Phyllis!
      Thank you so much!Cross,the project of Gal Oppido,is not a "doll project".It's a contemporary art project.Exactly for that,it was amazing to have an invitation for join it.All the pictures I sent for the artist was (at least by e-mail)very well received.
      But until now,I had not a definition from him about how the images could work on his project.But in the truth,even having all the gratitude for the Gal's invitation,the most important gain,I already had,transforming,as I said in this publication,my way to produce the dolls for closed photo concepts and ideas to conceive,a little bit far from the "fashionable" and obvious way to "play" with dolls...
      Anyway,having news from Gal I share with you all on here for sure!Thanks for the attention! <3

      Excluir
  5. Hi Jorge, those are some great pictures. I haven't forgot about you.

    ResponderExcluir