terça-feira, 25 de outubro de 2016

192- HELLO EVERYBODY!! - STILL ALIVE AND WELL (LOL!)



NAKAO, My Tenzin Color Infusion Integrity Toys - One of the few acquisitions of this year...

Hello,My Friends!
Yeah!
it's been a long long time,since I came on here for the last time!
And for sure I was missing this place and all of you!
2016 has been a very busy year,and full of compromises and obligations and I had some great challenges to overcome in a personal way,too.
One of them,relates to a losing battle against disappointments of love,that threw me into a serious depression.
And I had to make the best I could of the other aspects of my life even with all those symptoms that we feel,when we're suffering for someone. 
Well,this is in the past now!
And I'm here to say that I'm preparing my return on Clicking Dolls Blog to share all the changes 2016 also brought for my plastic people.This was not a great doll year,but for sure,it was a year of many nice changes,new ideas and deep researches for the next steps on doll photography.
I'm happy to be finally here again,waving Hello to all of you.
Don't give up from the blog! I just needed a time to face all the aspects of my life that were calling me for a focused attention.

I'll be back soon!
Thank You,Thank You,Thank You!
God Bless You All!

9 comentários:

  1. I thought about you a few times. Especially while the Olympics were going on. Glad to see you back. I know exactly what you talk about with personal problems.
    BIENVENIDO!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. GrandMommy!
      So nice to have your words!
      Thanks for keep me in your thoughts!It's marvellous to know this!
      The Olympic games were a great moment of Rio,my birth town.
      But with all the obligations here in São Paulo,I couldn't check it closer...
      Thank you so much for not give up of the blog!!
      Much Love From Jorge!

      Excluir
  2. Hi my friend!!!! Waving at ya! I have missed you!!! I was hoping that you would come back to us. Your Nakao is hot!! Looking forward to your awesome photography!

    I hope that you continue to heal and many blessings on all of the goodness that will surely come your way. Welcome back!!!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. My Sweet Georgia!
      It's a great pleasure "to hear" from you!
      I'm happy to know I can be in a positive and friendly way on the mind of the friends.
      Thank you so much for don't give up of me and my blog!
      Tight Hugs,My Friend! <3 <3 <3

      Excluir
  3. Nice to see your come back, I hope you are stronger and full of love.

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Hey,Rafael!!
      Thank you very much!!I tought for sometimes to close the blog and keep doing my pictures to share only on my site and some social networkings as Instagram...but for now...I'll keep around here,too.

      Excluir
  4. I guess you shouldn't close this blog, it's a part of you and your work, I've been in the same situation a couple of times due to we would like to have a feed back often but that's the way life is nowadays, I was reading on the web a phrase, keep working, it's no a matter of numbers, it's a matter of loyalty to your followers and your passion.

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Thanks for your kindness and encouragement,Rafael!

      Excluir