terça-feira, 24 de janeiro de 2017

202- MYKA AND NINA GOING TO RIO - SELECTED DOLLS


Google Image


Finally,after a long long time,I'll be enjoying again the youth atmosphere of Rio,my birth town,in soon march.Everything arranged for these short vacation,it was time to define wich were the dolls that will be registered on there.This is still being doing,and before the travel I'll publish all the selected dolls.
But for now,I'm sure about NINA & MYKA HASHIMOTO.




Created with beach inspiration,Cali Girl Christie and Lea Rio,obviously couldn't be out of the group composition.And I can't wait to see them in the magic light of Rio.

Be with family and friends will be awesome,
but the greatest fun for sure will be to make an inventory of my favorite places at the city,now,having some of my dolls as part of the scene.
Actually,the fun already started since I am choosing all the clothes and accesories,
trying to identify what suits better on them in their first travel.

I'll still go back to this subject!

Thank You!
          
(All Rio Images From Google Search)




NINA & MYKA






Google Image

6 comentários:

  1. Oh my goodness I wish I could go with you! You have two good choices going with you!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. GrandMommy,
      Thank you!These two,will gonna rock the town,LOL!!
      I'll share the images,I promise!

      Excluir
  2. Gorgeous dolls and beautiful home town! I wish I could you as well! Please take lots of dolly pics around your town. I can not wait to see who you chose to go along.

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Hey,Georgia!Welcome again!
      Thank You!!
      I love them and I hope the Rio photo adventure works nicely
      (please wish me lucky)!
      I'll show you all the doll choices for the travel,soon!

      Excluir
  3. Diversity is what this blog exudes, Bravo! I love that Jorge. Nice photos.

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Obrigado,Gracias,Thank You,Rafael!
      I could not close aspects on my collection,my friend,just because I'm a open minded person trying to let this mark in the memory of everyone that cross my path.Even if just in a virtual way!
      Stay tuned for the pics I'll share here,when back,of the travel to Rio.
      It's Nice Have You Visiting The Blog!!Take A Hug!

      Excluir