domingo, 26 de março de 2017

THE RIO EXPERIENCE - Nº2 ( AND A NEW COUPLE RISE IN THE MARVELOUS CITY)




At the Botanic Garden,I also discovered important things,when photographing there.In my next time I'll be prepared for better results.But,even not achievening what I wanted to,I liked very much the magic light of this place.When visiting Rio,please include in the sightseeing schedule,a visit on there.
The best happening on there,it was something that occurred by chance and left me sure that we have now an awesome new couple on doll cast:JAY R. and SYBIL!
They are amazing together and I can badly wait to make an special photo session with them.
MYKA and WAL,also look great on that space!
But a special compromise,made impossible to keep on shooting there, and I did not make a register of all the dolls at this place.But I'm sure that Botanic Garden will have soon another chance for more photos in Rio.


                      RIO,MARCH 2017

JAY R.AND SYBIL
IN THE MAGIC LIGHT
 OF THE BOTANIC GARDEN







MYKA AND WAL
IN THE MAGIC LIGHT
 OF THE BOTANIC GARDEN




Thanks For Your Visit!

2 comentários:

  1. Hi friend! I love your pics!! I hope that you had a fantastic time when you went to visit home. It is such a beautiful place! Looking forward to more lovely pictures!!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Hello,Georgia!
      My father had health troubles,but he's Ok,now! I had lots of good moments,but as I tell by the posting,it was not enough time for me to do what I had idea in terms of doll photos,But I'm planning the second visit in the second part of the year.Thank you for the visit!

      Excluir