domingo, 26 de março de 2017

THE RIO EXPERIENCE!



Hello,Everybody!

The drawing I had in mind for the photo sessions in Rio with the dolls,proved to be only a wish,a draft.Lots of impacts happened and with family,friends,social compromises and also weather troubles,It was not possible for me,dedicate myself for what I saw to be as something that calls for an integral dedication time.
Well,as soon as possible,I'll need to come back to my city exclusively to work on this incomplete project.

Anyway,I could not invalidate that travel,of course,even because the photos were something else I had in mind to do,after visit relatives and friends.
That was the most clear aspect since I arrived there:I need an exclusive time in the city,to produce the kind of photos I want to. And for sure,I cannot also spend so many times without visiting Rio.If I do this,my free time in the city will be reduced by the high numbers of friends and relatives waiting for their moment with me...

So,I'm not appologizing myself for the results,but probably what I have to show now,as doll photos in Rio it's not what I wanted to,and probably it's not what you could be expecting about it...
Anyway that's the real life!We neither always get what we want or have in mind.So,if necessary,don't never be afraid to try again.


                                              Thanks,For Being Here!


RIO,MARCH 2017

 BEN AND MIKA HASHIMOTO
 IN THE NEW MAUÁ SQUARE
    IN FRONT OF THE AWESOME(ALSO NEW)MUSEUM      OF  TOMORROW.








              JAY R.AND NINA



2 comentários: